- Orthopedic & Spine Physicians
- Edward S. Ashman, M.D.
- Bradley S. Baker, M.D.
- Michael S. Bradford, M.D.
- Holman Chan, M.D.
- Ronald W. Hillock, M.D.
- John J. Kastrup, M.D.
- Thomas C. Kim, M.D.
- Daniel D. Lee, M.D.
- Patrick S. McNulty, M.D.
- Gary D. Morris, M.D.
- Russell T. Nevins, M.D.
- Reynold L. Rimoldi, M.D.
- Walter J. Song, M.D.
- Arthur J. Taylor, M.D.
- Michael D. Thomas, M.D.
- Conrad O. Yu, M.D.
Gary D. Morris, M.D.
Detroit Medical Center
Detroit, Michigan ResidencyGrace Hospital
Wayne State University
Detroit, Michigan FellowshipAdult Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
Hospital for Special Surgery
New York, New York Board Certifications
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryAffiliations
- MountainView Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- The Surgery Center at Tenaya
- Southwest Medical Associates Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Gary D. Morris, M.D. joined Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2000. Dr. Morris' areas of expertise are the lower extremities, including traumatic and congenital conditions of the foot and ankle, as well as total joint replacement of the ankle, knee, and hip. He also specializes in arthroscopic procedures of the lower extremities. For many years, Dr. Morris has treated professional athletes in many of the largest and most popular shows on the Las Vegas Strip, including Celine Dion “A New Day” and Cirque Du Soleil.
Gary D. Morris, M.D was born in Los Angeles, California. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from San Diego State University in 1990. In 1994, Dr. Morris received a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Wisconsin. His surgical internship and Orthopedic Surgical Residency were completed at Grace Hospital/ Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Morris subsequently completed his Foot and Ankle Subspecialty Fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. During his Fellowship, Dr. Morris trained under Bill Hamilton, M.D. the Orthopedic Surgeon for the New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theatre and School of American Ballet. Dr. Morris received further training in Foot and Ankle Trauma Surgery in Hannover, Germany prior to joining Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center.Publications
- Morris GD, Markel DC: The Effects of External Pneumatic Compression Devices on Femoral Venous Blood Flow Following Unilateral Total Knee Replacement.
- Deland J, Morris GD, Sung I: Biomechanics of the Ankle: A Perspective on Total Ankle Replacement. Foot and Ankle Clinics.