Gary D. Morris, M.D.
Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital & Medical Center
- Southwest Medical Associates Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Specialty Surgery Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Gary D. Morris, M.D., joined Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center in 2000. His areas of expertise include the lower extremities, including traumatic and congenital conditions of the foot and ankle and total joint replacements of the ankle, knee and hip. Dr. Morris also specializes in arthroscopic procedures of the lower extremities.
Gary D. Morris, M.D., received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from San Diego State University in 1990. In 1994, he received a Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Wisconsin. His surgical internship and orthopedic surgical residency were completed at Grace Hospital / Wayne State University in Detroit.
He subsequently completed his foot and ankle subspecialty fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. During his fellowship training, Dr. Morris trained under Bill Hamilton, M.D., orthopedic surgeon for the New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theatre and School of American Ballet. Dr. Morris received further training in foot and ankle trauma surgery in Hannover, Germany, prior to joining Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center.
For many years, Dr. Morris has treated professional athletes and performers from many of the largest and most popular shows on the Las Vegas Strip including Celine Dion’s “A New Day” and several Cirque Du Soleil productions.
Dr. Morris was born in Los Angeles.
- Morris GD, Markel DC: The Effects of External Pneumatic Compression Devices on Femoral Venous Blood Flow Following Unilateral Total Knee Replacement.
- Deland J, Morris GD, Sung I: Biomechanics of the Ankle: A Perspective on Total Ankle Replacement. Foot and Ankle Clinics.