Patient Registration Forms
Save Time and Complete Your Secure Registration Forms Online
Requesting an Appointment
Communicating with our Practice
Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center Patient Forms utilizes a secure hosted form service called Practis Forms. Practis Forms:
- uses servers that are managed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and located in a SOC 2, Type II audited facility that is located in the United States.
- applies 256-bit encryption to data prior to any transmission via a SSL connection.
- user access is facilitated using the HTTPS protocol (SSL – secure socket layer) with 256-bit encryption. Non-secure access in not permitted.
- data is submitted through secure connections is encrypted and stored within a separate dedicated database server using a minimum 256-bit encryption.
- submitted data is only accessible by HIPAA trained, Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please answer all questions completely and if you do not have an answer, please enter NONE when possible.
All dates must be entered month, day, year ( XX/XX/XXXX).
The State field requires two letters Ex: NV or CA.
Requesting Medical Records
After you complete the request form, you can return it to us in the following ways:
- Fax: (702) 258-3779
- Mail: 7455 W. Washington Avenue, Suite 160, Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- Hand Deliver: You can also drop off the form at any of our two locations in Northwest Las Vegas and Henderson.
Please allow 10-14 business days for us to process your request.