Learn more about reconstructive joint surgery.click here »
Joint Replacement and Revision
With two convenient office locations in Northwest Las Vegas and Henderson, the Joint Replacement specialists of Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center are board certified and fellowship trained to treat all injuries and conditions that lead to a joint replacement intervention. Arthritis and Degenerative Joint Disease can be extremely painful and limit activity but you do not have to suffer anymore! Using state-of-the-art surgical techniques and specialized treatments our Joint Replacement Specialists are here when you need us the most providing quality health care you can trust.
We treat all joint conditions and injuries
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Shoulder, Hip, Knee, and Ankle Pain
- Meniscus Tears of the Knee
State-of-the-art surgical procedures and specialized treatments
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement using MAKOplasty, Quad Sparing Technique, and Persona Knee
- Total Ankle Replacement using INBONE
- Revisions of Total Joint Replacement
Are you suffering from pain or having difficulty?
To request appointment with one of our Joint Replacement Specialists, please call (702) 258-3773 or request an appointment online. You may also be a candidate for Lipogems joint pain management treatment through Dr. Hillock.