If you are looking to fill out patient forms, please click here.
Anytime, Anywhere. Managing your healthcare has never been so easy.
Access your medical information online from any computer, smart phone or tablet!
Using our secure portal you will be able to:
- Request appointments
- Send and receive secure online messages with your physician and their clinical staff
- Request prescription refills
- View test and lab results
- Manage the health records of your child or dependent adult with a proxy account
- Pay your bill
When you schedule an appointment with Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center, our appointment scheduling representative will request your email address.
The following will then occur:
- You will receive an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and click on the registration link
- Create your portal login using a unique user name and password
- You will then be asked to enter the invitation code provided in your email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next, you should expect 2 emails
- The first email will welcome you to the patient portal
- The next email will confirm your connection with our organization
- Start communicating with us!
If you have not received an email from email@example.com, let us know!
Ways to request a new Patient Portal Invitation
Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
The message should state: "Please send me a Patient Portal Invitation."
Our staff will then email you an invitation to our Patient Portal. We are unable to fulfill any other requests at this email address, only Patient Portal Invitation Requests.
At Your Next Office Visit
At your next appointment, please ask a Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center staff member to send you a new Patient Portal invitation. The staff member will confirm your current email address and we will send you a new invitation as soon as possible.
If you have successfully created your Patient Portal account but have questions, please call 888.670.9775 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm est).