Back & Spine Care in Las Vegas
A healthy spine consists of strong bones and muscles, flexible tendons and ligaments and sensitive nerves to support the human body. The spine is made up of five distinct regions: Cervical Spine (Neck), Thoracic Spine (Upper Back), Lumbar Spine (Lower Back), Sacral and Coccyx.
When there is a problem with one or many of these structures, the back and spine doctors of Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center are board certified and fellowship trained to diagnose and treat all conditions of the spine.
Using state-of-the-art surgical techniques and specialized treatments, the spine specialists are here for you when you need them the most, providing quality health care you can trust.
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Vertebral Body Replacement
- Minimally Invasion Approach
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (T-LIFTS)
- Scoliosis Correction Surgery