Please note that our clinic is now open to ALL patients, and elective surgeries have resumed. Nothing is more important to us than your health and safety. No patients with Coronavirus are being treated at Nevada Orthopedic.
To ensure maximum safety, we are preventing the spread of COVID-19 in any of our patient areas by:
- Extensively cleaning exam rooms between patients.
- Frequently disinfecting welcome areas.
- Continuing to require staff, patients, and visitors to wear masks.
- Enforcing social distancing.
- Restricting the number of patients waiting in our lobby area and we have expanded our Northwest waiting room by using our outdoor space with a portable tent and swamp cooler.
- Screening both patients and staff as needed.
As of this posting, no visitors are allowed. However, should you need an exception in the situation of a pediatric, elderly, or emergency surgery patient, we will allow ONE visitor. Please contact us for additional questions.